Statement of Legislative Decree No. 196 June 30, 2003
We inform the subscriber that the Legislative Decree 196/2003 provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to this law, the treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting the confidentiality and rights of the subscriber. The following information is provided under Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003. Personal information collected are used exclusively for advertising, marketing and related activities, or activities otherwise related to intrinsic “La Via Delle Biciclette”.
Personal information will be processed manually and via computer, with logic strictly related to the purposes and in any event to ensure the security and confidentiality of said information.
We inform the subscriber that confirmation of the existence of this personal information can be obtained from “La Via Delle Biciclette”, including the archives of the same, the disclosure of personal information to which the firm has registered “La Via Delle Biciclette”, updating, rectification and integration of themselves. The records may then refuse the processing of personal data and request the block, the transformation in anonymous form or cancellation if used in violation of the law as provided in Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003:
Right to access personal data and other rights
- you have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning yourself, even if not yet recorded, and communication of said data in intelligible form;
- you have the right to obtain information relating to:
- the origin of personal data;/li>
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- subjects or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- you have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been disclosed, including their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- you have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
Notice is, finally, that your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties or otherwise distributed, except for individuals or corporations in Italy or abroad, who account for and / or in the interests of “La Via Delle Biciclette” carry the specific services or activities connected with, related to, or instrumental support to those in the “La Via Delle Biciclette”.
The owner of treatment is:
La Via Delle Biciclette
via Divisi, 74